DON’T LET THE ENVIRNOMENT DIM YOUR GLOW
No matter your age, skin type, location, or occupation, we are all at the hands of our environment. External factors like pollution, blue light from digital screens, UV rays, and allergens bring us down and diminish our natural glow. Geneo Detox treats and protects your skin, shielding it from environmental factors and irritants, and pro-actively addressing signs of aging.
Angela Caglia, Celebrity Facialist and Master Esthetician, incorporates Geneo Detox treatment into her client’s routine. “It’s really exciting that Geneo has created the first innovative targeted professional treatment to help detox the skin from the abundance of air pollution we encounter and blue light. This pollution and blue light exposure to the skin, especially its outer layer epidermis is a big contributor to accelerated premature skin aging,” she says.
FIGHT ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
Although the skin is a biological shield against these irritants, we need to strengthen that barrier overtime. Prolonged exposure to external factors makes the skin more susceptible to irritation, breakouts, acne, or allergic conditions. These factors can also lead to an increase in the accumulation of free radicals, which have a damaging effect on dermal lipids and collagen levels harming the skin’s natural hydration mechanism and elastic properties. Geneo Detox uses highly effective ingredients to reduce and prevent damage caused by external allergens and environmental stressors, giving your skin shield the shining it needs.
SOOTHE IRRITATED SKIN
The increase of pollution in the cities has major effects on human skin. These environmental air pollutants include polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), oxides, particulate matter (PM), and ozone (O3), which cause irritation, inflammation and redness, wreaking havoc on your everyday glow. Antioxidant emollients and anti-inflammatory properties in Geneo Detox OxyPod and Serum help soothe and relax existing skin irritation and redness.
BOOST CELLULAR RENEWAL
It’s not surprising that skin’s exposure, and especially the outer layer epidermis, to air pollutants, UV rays and blue light have been associated with premature skin aging. Geneo Detox contains vital ingredients that offer a conditioning and smoothing effect to help stave off damage caused by UV rays, blue light, and pollution, pro-actively slowing down signs of aging.
Developed specifically to repair and protect your skin from environmental stressors, Geneo’s Detox Treatment includes a blend of powerful ingredients that leaves skin with a strong shield against external factors.
- Green Tea Extract: Contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties to help repair UV damage and photo-toxicity
- Copper Gluconate: A powerful antioxidant that helps inhibit damage from environmental stressors while stimulating collagen synthesis and skin regeneration
- Marula Oil: Helps fight free radicals and stave off skin damage caused by UV rays and pollution
- Citric Acid: Promotes new skin growth and helps prevent the build-up of dead cells to dimmish skins of aging, and brighten and smooth the skin
- Calamine: A conditioning agent that helps relieve irritation in red or sensitive skin
- Allantoin: Improves skin’s moisture retention
- Gorgonian Extract: Reduces and protects from irritation, soothes the skin, and helps stave off signs of aging
- White Water Lily Extract: A smoothing and moisturizing ingredient that helps balance cell renewal and eliminate toxins, revealing a brighter, more even skin tone
- Vitamin E: Supports the immune system, cell function and overall skin health combat the effects of free radicals
- Horsetail Extract: Provides antioxidant benefits for anti-aging and anti-inflammatory benefits for acne and irritation relief
- Vanilla Extract: Contains antioxidants that are vital to slow down signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- Argan Oil: A vitamin e and fatty acid-loaded oil that helps hydrate and soften the skin
- Shea Butter: A skin moisturizing agent
- Jojoba Oil: Nourishes and protects the skin from environmental stressors